The Mariners Village Renovation Project – Marina del Rey Real Estate
The Mariners Village Renovation Project would renovate the apartment community and open space areas.
- The project would renovate the exteriors and interiors of the 981 units, town center and other facilities on the site.
- A 92 berth anchorage and a 110 foot long public dock would be added to the waterside.
- The town center renovation would expand commercial space by 7,000 sq. ft. within the existing footprint.
- The project would also renovate the infrastructure on the side and replace the existing landscaping with large amounts of drought tolerant plants and water-efficient irrigation systems.
- ‘The renovation activities would require residential units to be sequentially vacated during work to their buildings or related infrastructure. 🙁
- Parking on the site would also be increased by over 300 spaces.
The best part of this project, in our opinion, is that it’s going to eliminate the dead-end conditions and provide a connection from Captains Row to Northwest Passage and from the town center to Old Harbor Lane. The existing private waterfront walkway and utility road will turn into a 25 foot wide public promenade that would connect with neighboring parcels.
- Hello ~ 你好 ~ Bonjour ~ שלום ~ नमस्ते ~ Ciao ~ こんにちは ~ Olá ~ Привет ~ Hej ~ Merhaba ~ مدد
- 1046 Princeton Lofts
- R1 Brownstones
- Gallery Lofts
- Marina del Rey Silver Strand CC & R’s – HOA Documents for the Neighborhood – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Marina del Rey 4th of JULY! Come out and CELEBRATE!
- The Princeton Lofts | 1046 Princeton Drive, Marina del Rey
- Princeton Lofts in Marina del Rey – Great Urban Lofts w/ Lots of Different Floor-plans Available