Most Expensive Condos for Sale in Venice – Venice Real Estate
Take a peek at what a few dollars will get you in the Venice Condo market:
- $3,449,000 : 62 Ozone Avenue, Venice3 beds, 4 baths
- $3,349,000 : 60 Ozone Avenue, Venice3 beds, 4 baths
- $3,295,000 : 1219 CABRILLO Avenue, Venice4 beds, 5 baths
- $2,500,000 : 715 VENICE Boulevard, Venice3 beds, 3 baths
- $2,385,000 : 206 S VENICE Boulevard, Venice2 beds, 3 baths
- $2,225,000 : 204 S VENICE #1, Venice2 beds, 3 baths
- $2,100,000 : 255 MAIN Street #305, Venice3 beds, 2 baths
- $1,695,000 : 815 HAMPTON Drive #3, Venice2 beds, 2 baths
- $1,695,000 : 700 MAIN Street #9, Venice2 beds, 2 baths
- $1,449,000 : 245 MAIN Street #312, Venice2 beds, 2 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Venice.
(all data current as of 7/20/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
- Oscar Worthy Properties for Sale in Marina del Rey!
- Current Income & Multi-Family Properties for Sale in Marina del Rey and Venice – Westside Real Estate
- Current Condos on the Market in Marina del Rey | Marina del Rey Condos
- Condos for Sale in Marina del Rey – Take a Look at the Marina del Rey Condos that are Available
- Ocean Front Condos for Sale in Marina del Rey
- Condos in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Condos for Sale
- New Ocean View Listing in Marina del Rey | 21 Quarterdeck #2
- Princeton Lofts in Marina del Rey – Great Urban Lofts w/ Lots of Different Floor-plans Available