Marina del Rey Silver Strand CC & R’s – HOA Documents for the Neighborhood – Marina del Rey Real Estate
The Strand–a sliver of land two blocks wide and 10 blocks long wedged between the Venice Peninsula and Marina del Rey–was quietly been transformed from an ugly, scarred and pitted oil field into an architecturally eclectic mix of multilevel, multi-million-dollar single-family homes.
Indeed, the combination of big houses of many styles crammed together on small lots gives the area a slightly unreal, movie-backdrop appearance. The impression is enhanced by the serene Ballona Lagoon–home to a surprising variety of shore birds–which many of the homes face.
- Homes in the interior of the Strand are separated by landscaped malls. One of the remaining footbridges built by Abbot Kinney, the father of Venice, crosses the lagoon to connect the Strand with the Venice Peninsula and beach.
Despite the traffic and noise of adjacent Marina del Rey’s restaurants and crowded apartment complexes, the area remains a hideaway. Most days on the Strand are free of either vehicular or pedestrian traffic.
It is that insulation, with proximity to urban Los Angeles, that has made the area attractive to working professionals.
“This is the last area other than Malibu in which you can have a large single-family home and still walk to the beach,” he said. “Yet it’s closer to everything.”
The Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&Rs) are the governing legal documents that set up the guidelines for the operation of the planned community as a non-profit corporation. The CC&Rs have been recorded with the L.A. County recorder’s office and are included as part of the title to your property. Failure to abide by the CC&Rs may result in a fine to a homeowner by the Association. The governing legal documents for the association may be viewed online within the Resource Center page of this site.
The Bylaws are the guidelines for the operation of the non-profit corporation. The Bylaws define the duties of the various offices of the Board of Directors, the terms of the Directors, the membership’s voting rights, required meetings and notices of meetings, and the principal office of the Association, as well as other specific items that are necessary to run the Association as a business. The Bylaws for the association may be viewed online within the Resource Center page of this site.
View Marina del Rey Silver Strand in a larger map
Silver Strand Properties for Sale: (Click here to search other parts of the Marina)
- $3,950,000 : 120 OUTRIGGER Mall, Marina del Rey5 beds, 6 baths
- $2,825,000 : 4404 ROMA Court, Marina del Rey4 beds, 4 baths
- $3,495,000 : 4315 ROMA Court, Marina del Rey4 beds, 4 baths
- $2,990,000 : 4515 ROMA COURT, Marina del Rey4 beds, 5 baths
- $2,793,000 : 129 KETCH Mall, Venice3 beds, 4 baths
- $12,500 : 139 WESTWIND, Marina del Rey4 beds, 4 baths
- $3,595,000 : 4103 ROMA Court, Los Angeles3 beds, 4 baths
- $5,450,000 : 4619 ROMA Court, Marina del Rey4 beds, 6 baths
- $4,688,000 : 4411 ROMA Court, Marina del Rey3 beds, 4 baths
See all Silver Strand.
(all data current as of 10/18/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
- Marina del Rey Silver Strand Single Family Homes on the Market – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Incredible Silver Strand Home for Sale in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Peninsula Homes
- Silver Strand Homes for Sale in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Search for all sorts of Properties in Marina del Rey | For Sale and For Lease
- Marina del Rey
- View Every Single Family Home for Sale in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Real Estate – Contact MDR Condos with any Questions firstname.lastname@example.org
- Single Family Homes for Sale in Marina del Rey | Marina del Rey Homes for Sale
- Current Income & Multi-Family Properties for Sale in Marina del Rey and Venice – Westside Real Estate