Integrated Mortgage Disclosure Rule Starts August 1st, 2015
TILA/RESPA Rule and Mortgage Reform
Update: CFPB moves TRID date to Oct. 1
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) announced on Wednesday a proposal to delay the effective date of the TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure rule until Oct. 1.
Starting August 1st (2015) the closing process will significantly change when the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s fine rule for integrated mortgage disclosures goes into effect. The rule integrates forms required under the Truth-in-Lending Act (TILA) and Real Estate Settlement and Procedures Act (RESPA). A Loan Estimate will replace the current Good Faith Estimate and early TIL disclosure, while a Closing Disclosure will replace the HUD-1 and final TIL disclosure. The CFPB has given an implementation deadline of August 1, 2015. –
To read up on this, visit: http://www.alta.org/cfpb/#sthash.mouIaKCm.dpuf
Also, check this link out: http://www.consumerfinance.gov/regulatory-implementation/tila-respa/
TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure Compliance Guide: 201503_cfpb_tila-respa-integrated-disclosure-rule
- $2,950,000 : 128 ROMA Court, Marina del Rey4 beds, 5 baths
- $3,590,000 : 123 CHANNEL POINTE MALL, Marina del Rey4 beds, 7 baths
- $2,395,000 : 21 ANCHORAGE Street, Marina del Rey3 beds, 2 baths
- $3,299,000 : 4515 ROMA COURT, Marina del Rey3 beds, 5 baths
- $1,565,000 : 3016 STANFORD Avenue, Marina del Rey3 beds, 2 baths
- $2,875,000 : 3711 VIA DOLCE, Marina del Rey4 beds, 4 baths
- $3,995,000 : 5206 PACIFIC Avenue, Marina del Rey3 beds, 4 baths
- $5,950,000 : 4619 ROMA Court, Marina del Rey4 beds, 6 baths
- $1,995,000 : 730 OXFORD Avenue, Marina del Rey3 beds, 3 baths
- $4,688,000 : 4411 ROMA Court, Marina del Rey3 beds, 4 baths
- $3,679,000 : 3609 ESPLANADE, Marina del Rey3 beds, 4 baths
- $2,799,000 : 129 ROMA Court, Marina del Rey4 beds, 4 baths
- $2,650,000 : 882 HARBOR CROSSING Lane, Marina del Rey3 beds, 3 baths
- $4,250,000 : 120 OUTRIGGER Mall, Marina del Rey5 beds, 6 baths
See all Marina del Rey Actives.
(all data current as of 6/22/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
- Qualifying for a Mortgage will be Harder in 2014 So Refinance Now – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- FHA Mortgage Price Hike Hits Borrowers – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Market Update for the Gallery Lofts ~ 4080 Glencoe Avenue, Marina Del Rey – Marina del Rey Real Estate – MDR Condos
- Sales in Marina del Rey for the Month of March – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Live/Work Condos in Culver City – New Construction Right on Washington Blvd.
- Ten Tips to Improve your Credit Score – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Adjoining Owners are Equally Responsible for Shared Fences and Fences Between NeighborsBoundaries
- Marina del Rey Farmers Market – Mother’s Beach Parking Lot Every Thursday 9:00 – 2:00