In this Market Cute Homes are like Cute Men, they get way More Attention than they Should – Hang Tight One Will Stick! – Marina del Rey Real Estate
Being involved with writing offers for many different buyers, I’ve come to grips with the fact that not every deal will get accepted. Inventory is low and buyers interest is high. These ‘cute’ properties are getting multiple offers with a good majority being cash. Since interest rates are so incredibly low but loans being incredibly hard to get, sometimes owners go with the safe bet. Cash.
Don’t be discouraged. Having a solid downpayment with proof of funds and a very strong pre-approval letter will take you far! Just be aware that if the interest in a property is over the top, you will have to come in at asking price or over asking. So, stick with your property search because one of these homes can and will be yours. 🙂
We're sorry, but there’s nothing to display here; MLS data service is not activated for this account.
- Adjoining Owners are Equally Responsible for Shared Fences and Fences Between NeighborsBoundaries
- FHA Mortgage Price Hike Hits Borrowers – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Recap of Condo & Loft Sales & Inventory in Marina del Rey
- Marina del Rey Silver Strand CC & R’s – HOA Documents for the Neighborhood – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Larry Ellison may have added a New Marina del Rey High Rise Condo to his Real Estate Portfolio – Marina del Rey Condos
- Single Family Homes for Sale in Marina del Rey | Marina del Rey Homes for Sale
- Guidance in Marina del Rey was Named One of the “Best Places to Work” in Los Angeles
- Marina del Rey’s Esprit Apartment Complex Sells for $225 million – 13900 Marquesas Way