Have a SPOOKY Halloween in Marina del Rey!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN MARINA DEL REY
Venice Canals Trick or Treating: (Cross Street: Dell and South Venice Boulevard)
This traffic-free destination is perfect for trick or treating. The four block area is magically spooky with pumpkins and twinkle lights strung along the canals, fantastic decorations, and plenty of the requisite sugar treats. Homeowners are dressed up to dole out candy and even some of the boats are sporting ghoulish displays. Remember that the narrow walkways get crowded with little ones on a mission, so get there early—parking gets difficult as well.
We're sorry, but there’s nothing to display here; MLS data service is not activated for this account.
- Meet Sally | Marina del Rey’s Water Bowl Dog of the Day
- Current Income & Multi-Family Properties for Sale in Marina del Rey and Venice – Westside Real Estate
- Marina Del Rey Holiday Boat Parade hosted by Kerry Walsh Jennings – 50th Year Anniversary – Burton Chase Park – Marina del Rey
- Marina Strand Colonies
- Firestone Walker Brewing Company is Coming to Marina del Rey
- Marina del Rey 4th of JULY! Come out and CELEBRATE!
- Meet Snow | Marina del Rey’s Water Bowl Dog of the Day
- Marina del Rey Skatepark – The Dog Bowl