Happy Earth Day from Marina del Rey!
Floating Free – Astronaut Bruce McCandless II In February 1984, he went further away from the confines and safety of his ship than any previous astronaut had ever been. This space walk first was made possible by the Manned Manuevering Unit or MMU, a nitrogen jet propelled backpack. After a series of test maneuvers inside and above Challenger’s payload bay, McCandless went “free-flying” to a distance of 320 feet away from the Orbiter. This stunning orbital panorama view shows McCandless out there amongst the black and blue of Earth and space. HAPPY EARTH DAY ♥
- Russian Billionaire Roman Abramovich’s Mega Yacht ‘Luna’ was off the Coast of Marina Del Rey Labor Day Weekend
- Marina del Rey 4th of JULY! Come out and CELEBRATE!
- Have a SPOOKY Halloween in Marina del Rey!!
- 310 Washington Blvd. #804 – Live/Work in Marina del Rey | Latitude 33
- Meet Zoey and Her Crew! | Marina del Rey Water Bowl DOGS of the Day
- Meet Elvis | Marina del Rey’s Water Bowl Dog of the Day
- Lofts Available in the Gallery Lofts Complex in Marina del Rey’s Loft District – Marina del Rey Condos – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marina del Rey Hotel is Getting a Face-lift! Opening Summer 2014