GROUPON for Whale Watching in Marina del Rey
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for a whale-watching and nature cruise for one (a $30 value)
- $29 for a whale-watching and nature cruise for two (a $60 value)
The on-water adventure lasts 3–3.5 hours and departs at 10 a.m. on weekdays and at 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays. From Big Whale, a 65-foot-long sightseeing boat, passengers might spot gray whales, blue whales, fin whales, and other species. Other wildlife may make appearances, including dolphins, sea turtles, and seals. Upon arrival, passengers will need to pay a $5 fuel surcharge in cash. Click here for GROUPON DEAL.
Shove off location:
- Just Sold! 13310 Maxella Ave. #3, Marina del Rey – Villa Velletri
- Marina del Rey WaterBus is Now Running for Summer 2014
- Marina del Rey 4th of JULY! Come out and CELEBRATE!
- Marina Del Rey Holiday Boat Parade hosted by Kerry Walsh Jennings – 50th Year Anniversary – Burton Chase Park – Marina del Rey
- Summer Activities in Marina del Rey
- Adjoining Owners are Equally Responsible for Shared Fences and Fences Between NeighborsBoundaries
- Guidance in Marina del Rey was Named One of the “Best Places to Work” in Los Angeles
- Meet Zoey and Her Crew! | Marina del Rey Water Bowl DOGS of the Day