Lady Lola is now Docked in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Mega Yacht
We’ve had a run of some amazing mega yachts using Marina del Rey as their luxe port of call. Invictus owned by Rick Caruso, The A owned by Andrey Melnichencko, Serene owned by Yuri Schefler, Luna owned by Roman Abromovich, Zenji owned by Larry Ellison and now Lady Lola owned by mogul publisher Duane Hagadone.
The Marina is able to host lavish vessels with ease located by the fueling station and snack shop at the end of Basin A.
Lady Lola pictured below on the right (opposite Invictus) is a special girl. Built in 2002 by Oceanco, she features naval architecture and and an interior completed by Zuretti.
Mr. Hagadone requested the ultimate in privacy when on board. He had the yacht designed with an upper deck that is solely dedicated to the owners. It is completely closed-off from the remainder of the yacht and encompasses a forward stateroom with panoramic views, private office, bathroom with hot tub, salon and a sheltered terrace….. Genius.
Tour the mega yacht ‘A’
- $1,700,000 : 18 UNION JACK Street , Unit 102, Marina del Rey2 beds, 2 full baths
- $3,695,000 : 139 UNION JACK, Marina del Rey5 beds, 5 full, 1 half baths
- $2,149,000 : 4311 VIA DOLCE, Marina del Rey3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- 2 beds, 2 full baths
- $839,000 : 310 TAHITI Way , Unit 214, Marina del Rey2 beds, 2 full baths
See all Marina del Rey Actives.
(all data current as of 4/23/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
- Russian Billionaire Roman Abramovich’s Mega Yacht ‘Luna’ was off the Coast of Marina Del Rey Labor Day Weekend
- Indigo Lofts
- Larry Ellison may have added a New Marina del Rey High Rise Condo to his Real Estate Portfolio – Marina del Rey Condos
- Steel Lofts On Beach
- The Lofts on Beach
- Pocket Listing on Privateer in Marina del Rey – $1,349,000
- Villa Marina East V