Dollar Shave Club Sold for One Billion Dollars!
Located in Marina del Rey, the Dollar Shave Club has an amazing new owner to the tune of $1,000,000,000.00 (as reported).
- – CEO Michael Dubin, will remain as CEO of Dollar Shave Club
- – Acquired by Unilever, an Anglo-Dutch consumer goods company who states that seven out of every ten households around the world contain at least one their products.
– A few of the other companies Unilever owns:
- Russian Billionaire Roman Abramovich’s Mega Yacht ‘Luna’ was off the Coast of Marina Del Rey Labor Day Weekend
- Howard Hughes and the History of the Marina City Club – Marina del Rey Condos
- Qualifying for a Mortgage will be Harder in 2014 So Refinance Now – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Summer Activities in Marina del Rey
- Warren Buffett: I’d Buy Up ‘A Couple Hundred Thousand’ Single-Family Homes – Marina del Rey Real Estate – MDR Condos
- Guidance in Marina del Rey was Named One of the “Best Places to Work” in Los Angeles
- Marina del Rey Ocean Front Properties for Sale
- Lady Lola is now Docked in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Mega Yacht