Dennis Hopper’s UNIQUE Compound in Venice has Sold for $5,000,000 – 330, 334, 326 Indiana Ave. – Venice Real Estate
The Venice home of the late actor, photographer and artist Dennis Hopper sells for $5 million. The property includes a pool house, a guest cottage and three two-story condominiums for a total of seven bedrooms.
The Venice compound of the late actor, photographer and artist Dennis Hopper has sold for $5 million.
Reintroduction of legendary artist and actor Dennis Hopper’s exciting compound featuring stunning main house of approximately 5000 sq ft,designed by Brian Murphy,AIA. Adjoining theIndustrial inspired main house is an extra side parcel with lushly landscaped yard, lap pool , spa, pool house and guest cottage.
3 separate and distinctive two-story condominiums designed by internationally acclaimed architecture Frank Gehry complete the complex on 15,568 sq ft-this is a true oasis in the city and a life time opportunity to purchase 5 separate parcels. Close to both Abbot Kinney and Main street,this property offers both a rich history and unlimited possibilities for a creative live and/or work space celebrating the very best of Venice.
- Marina del Rey Hotel is Getting a Face-lift! Opening Summer 2014
- Best Restaurants of the Westside – Let’s EAT
- 4108 Del Rey Avenue – New Apartments Under Construction in Marina del Rey
- Howard Hughes and the History of the Marina City Club – Marina del Rey Condos
- Marina del Rey Silver Strand CC & R’s – HOA Documents for the Neighborhood – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Larry Ellison may have added a New Marina del Rey High Rise Condo to his Real Estate Portfolio – Marina del Rey Condos
- Marina del Rey’s Esprit Apartment Complex Sells for $225 million – 13900 Marquesas Way
- 310 Washington Blvd. #804 – Live/Work in Marina del Rey | Latitude 33