Cross Creek Village
Cross Creek Village | Playa del Rey
Cross Creek was built in 1971 with 532 units. It’s an incredibly unique complex with streams, tons of trees, walking paths, and an on-site dry cleaner. This complex is located within a 5 min commute to LAX and is a super affordable option to call home in Playa del Rey. Side note…. my dad lived here back in the swinging 70’s and has some pretty great stories!
The complex amenities are as follows:
• 2 Tennis Courts • 1 Paddle Tennis Court • 1 Basketball Court • 2 Pools • Workout room with men’s and women’s locker room which include a spa and sauna • Dry cleaning service on the property • Clubhouse with pool tables and meeting tables.
- $1,900 : 7740 Redlands Street, Playa del Rey1 bed, 1 bath
- $2,600 : 8640 Gulana Avenue, Playa del Rey2 beds, 2 baths
- 0 beds, 1 bath
See all Cross Creek.
(all data current as of 6/22/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
- A Look Inside Del Rey Terrace in Marina del Rey | Marina del Rey Condos
- AMLI Marina Luxury Apartments are set to Replace Bar Harbor in Marina del Rey
- Just Sold – 4778 La Villa Marina #K – 2 Week Escrow!
- Marina del Rey Latitude 33 Ocean View Penthouse for Sale – Marina del Rey Condos
- Larry Ellison may have added a New Marina del Rey High Rise Condo to his Real Estate Portfolio – Marina del Rey Condos
- Innove Condos in Marina del Rey are on the Market – New Construction Marina del Rey
- Latitude 33 Townhome for Sale | 310 Washington Blvd. #105
- Download My Marina del Rey Real Estate Search App