American Horror Story Property in Hancock Park is in Ecrow! Not Every Great Property is in Marina del Rey!
UPDATE: In escrow!
American Horror Story House also known as the Rosenheim Mansion at 1120 Westchester Place, Hancock Park is up for sale at $5,200,837
1120 Westchester Place, also known as the Alfred F. Rosenheim Mansion, was built in 1908 and features six bedrooms, five bathrooms, six vintage tile fireplaces, massive basement and approximately 15,000 square feet on a 3/4 acre lot complete with a private forest. The personal Forest, with brick steps, walls, and concrete walkways, leads you through a forest of 120′ tall Deodora Pine Trees, which are the last remaining trees of the original Los Angeles Country Club. White and Black Fig trees, Apple trees, Loquat and Avocado trees adorn the forest, as well as other plants. There is plenty of room for a Tennis court, pool and spa, underground parking structure and much more.
Alfred Faist Rosenheim designed numerous other historical properties in Los Angeles including the Doheny Mansion. In 1902 he built the Horror House as his personal residence.
The Horror House also has a state of the art recording studio with:
- 64 Track Professional Recording Studio
- Post Production Studio
- Internet Radio Broadcast Studio
- Studio can accommodate 200+ guests
- Studio is in what once was/is the Chapel on the grounds
We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # 14736749 in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.
- $4,495,000 : 4411 ROMA Court, Marina del Rey3 beds, 4 baths
- $1,695,000 : 3302 PACIFIC Avenue, Marina del Rey2 beds, 1 bath
- $3,675,000 : 139 UNION JACK, Marina del Rey5 beds, 6 baths
- $3,950,000 : 120 OUTRIGGER Mall, Marina del Rey5 beds, 6 baths
- $1,470,000 : 3220 Thatcher Avenue, Marina del Rey3 beds, 2 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Marina Del Rey.
(all data current as of 1/17/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.